Monday 11 November 2013

Final Animation Idea - Robot Animation

This idea appealed to me out of all the other unused animation ideas, this one was created when I tried to draw the little girl in the Golem animation and ended up giving her a Saw for an arm after realising I needed something original. The story was going to be a love story between two robots, one robot that was abandoned after she became self-aware and "human like", she became lonely and with her limited knowledge on robot making, created a friend. When she created this junk robot, she fell in love and took it on dates and the like. This was the girl robots design:




I didn't write a script because I didn't know how I would work with it, I only knew the beginning, the middle and the end was something I couldn't think of. I created a huge backstory in my head and couldn't think of a way to get it through in the animation, because of this the story started getting longer and longer to the point where if I took anything out it would ruin everything. 

I did however create a background in Flash of what I wanted the animation to look like:


I liked the idea of the future, and because of this I was going to tweak the idea slightly. However I then decided the change the idea again to be set in a Retro future using the same characters in a different scenario. This would later be devolved into my final idea; SPACE GIRL 3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment