Wednesday 12 December 2012

[Personal] Traditional Backgrounds #2

Earlier I attempted to create a background in watercolour pencils, I thought I would take that a step further and tried to create a background with watercolour paints. With the help of a tutorial I was able to produce this:


Inspired by the first painting I did I wanted to do another drawing where it shows the sky and the ground, I prefer this one to the last one I created as it has alot more colour and speaks alot more than the previous one. I used a tutorial to help me create the sky, though the sky didn't turn out as "sky like" as I had hoped it still looks pretty good in my own personal opinion, the tutorial is below:


The tutorial was incredibly helpful and with it helped me do the ground on my own. Using a similar method as how I painted the sky, just with less blotches here and there for clouds. I will defiantly do a few more painting in the future, most likely in watercolour however I may change my medium to something different too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment