Thursday 11 April 2013

[Drawing Class] 21/03/13 - Pregnant Model Mk II


During today's lesson we were to focus on perspective, or rather, we had to fill an imaginary room up full of the same model turning and interacting with each other. Everyone did this task differently, I however thought i'd make a circle of them, each sat in the chair, however I started in the on the people at the back first, which didn't give me much room to work with since I wanted to make a circle, so instead I spread them about and still tried to make a circle. I really enjoyed this lesson because I could do the model in what ever size I wanted, plus I could make a story out of nothing. Although I wanted to have the models interacting with each other, which I forgot the do until halfway through the task, so I only had a few interacting with each other. Overall it was a fun lesson, I got all 10 drawings completed each in different angles, poses and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment