Saturday 27 April 2013

[Personal] The Curse of the Broken Laptop

So on 23/04/13 I decided it'd be the greatest idea in the world to pour a pint of Ribena al over my laptop, essentially destroying it. However, a week later and I now have a new laptop with my backed up HDD plugged into the side. I am still yet to know if the Flash files are corrupted, however this is a HUGE set back for me. I already had little time to do this animation, now I have less time and not animated in a week.

It's going to be a huge scrape to get the animation done in time, however if I remember correctly; The Fresh Panda of London Zoo shared a similar experience last year. Last year my file corrupted and I didn't back anything up, which is why it was handed in incomplete. This time however I had numerous flash files, so if one has corrupted it's not the end of the world since I have the other files.

I had originally planned to make it shorter, but since i still have a week or so to finish it off then I think it'd be easier for me to actually follow the script instead of start from scratch. So here's hoping I get it all finished in time, until then have a few doodles:


No comments:

Post a Comment