Wednesday 8 May 2013

[Personal] During my absence of updates

It's been about 2 weeks since I have updated the blog, due to the fact that my laptop broke as you can read in a previous post, having to finish my animation, doing an Essay and a Dissertation proposal. However, I am back and I can list off the things that I have now completed;


  • Essay
  • Dissertation Proposal
  • Animation
  • Edited Animation

I have done pretty much everything now apart from the Drawing assignment which I will be working on Thursday and finalizing the Armouries project (The project that I haven't updated on here for a while). I'll go into more detail in future blog posts about each thing that I have been working on and completed in my absence. On another note, I have been doing ALOT of sketches lately, and I will be uploading them in their own posts too, look forward to everything, have a taste of what I have been doing;

No comments:

Post a Comment