Saturday 18 May 2013

[Drawing] The 5 mural drawings

We were told to work in groups and create a section of the mural; me, Anthony and Aaron decided to work together and create a section of the mural. We needed to draw 5 figures to put on the mural each, and all have them reacting to one and other, so when I got home I began working on mine;


^Not very neatly laid out, thanks blogger!

These were the drawings I chose, now I just had to wait for Ant and Aaron to finish theirs, when they came back to me they had all finished, we all uploaded them to each other and we decided to do a practise layout for the characters. Anthony in the end came back with this; 



 We all agreed that this would work, now all we had to do was wait and do the real thing.

--------- EXTRA ---------

Half way through doing this post, someone asked me to do them a drawing, so I thought i'd share the drawing; a Gorilla duel wielding two sawn-off shotguns:





No comments:

Post a Comment