Tuesday 14 May 2013

[Project: Cleaning] Completed!

The animation has now been completed! I am really happy with the outcome as while animating I was having second thoughts about the animation, I am pleased that I could finally complete it even after the disaster which made me lose my laptop. After completing the animation I threw the file into After Effects and sorted certain scenes out, below are the comparison;

Scene 1: Opening


Scene 4: Kims Skit

Scene 13: Ending Scene


It took me a night to finish up the After Effects, the only other thing I needed to do was to sort the audio out. I asked my good friend Dan, a sound designer at Leeds uni to help me out with the sound and he took it upon himself to sort all the music, SFX and foley. I sat with Dan for 4 nights as we imported the voice clips and music, hunted for SFX and foley and sorted the levels out for a mastered audio. 

After Dan handed me the finished animation with the mastered sound, the animation was fully completed and was ready to hand in. I am overly happy with the entire animation, I showed it to the people I lived with and they loved it, and Dan showed it to the people on his course and they thought it was brilliant. I am waiting for the screening in a week to show the animation to my course mates, though they have laready told me they can't wait to see it, I hope it meets their expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment