Tuesday 14 May 2013

[Drawing Lesson] 11/04/13 - More Female Model


During today's lesson we were to draw our female model in crouched and sitting positions, as you can see at the top of the paper there is a sequence of drawings, each of these are relatively the same size, and I feel tells a sort of story on how she moves. Below that were 10 minute drawings of the model, I feel like I am getting the female body down now, the only thing I need to work on is the feet and hands. The far right drawing is alot more cartoony than the other drawings, mainly because of the size of the head in my opinion.
























After we had alot longer to draw the model, so I went in to detail on the face, feet and hands. I struggled alot with the hands and feet however I am slowly understanding how they look, I am mainly getting the feet down, however the hands are still a major problem, the fingers are incredibly difficult to draw in my opinion, I will continue practising and hopefully improve over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment