Tuesday 14 May 2013

[Drawing Lesson] 18/04/13 - The Last Steve Lesson



We are now starting to gather poses for the Mural we are going to put together, Steve modelled in various battle poses; holding things, being defeated and crouching. I wanted to mainly focus on hands, feet and faces, since they are my weak point. 

I think I now have feet down. feet are becoming a strong point now as I am slowly learning anatomy of the foot better, whereas hands are still a weakness. I have been practising with cartoon hands as you may have noticed in a previous post, however I still either make them too big, or too small. Either than or just make the fingers too big for the hand.

The head shape is improving little by little, however the face itself still needs work, I am either giving them too bigger features making them look cartoony, or they just look incredibly unrealistic.

I do feel like I am improving my drawing style, I am starting to see improvement in my own work thanks to them, as well as my cartoon drawing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment