Sunday 7 October 2012

[Drawing Lesson] 04/10/12 - Character fit for Poland

The city needs to be populated! During today's lesson we were told the city needs people to live in it,everyone's creative juices were flowing as character ideas poured out of our heads. I decided that because of the giant panda located in the back of the city, I would create a panda character to live there, Enrique the Panda. Below is Enrique:



Once the character had been drawn, my fellow class mate Anthony had created a corn dealer and a rivalry was on its way between the Panda and Corn dealer. We thought it'd be funny to give our characters back stories and so me and Anthony thought it'd be clever to have the two hate each other. Then for the second part of the lesson, we were told to place the character in the city and have him look at the city from his point of view, I had my character looking at the Corn Dealer while vise-versa for him. Below is the outcome: 


It was defiantly a fun lesson, and I have now got a fond love for Enrique the panda and our imaginations are flowing alot better than last year! I think its safe to say this year has gotten of to a good start creative wise!

No comments:

Post a Comment