Sunday 27 April 2014

Space Girl 3000 - Backgrounds revamp

After the Meeting with the tutors I have spent most of the time revamping the scenes, adding new things and sorting the backgrounds out. I feel that sorting the backgrounds out has made a big difference to the animation, and really brings out the feel for the film, here is a before and after comparison;



I will now spend most of the time revamping the scenes to the quality of the first scene as I feel that the backgrounds capture the perfect atmosphere for the city. The city is a key part of the animation and has been inspired by such places as Las Vegas and Akihabara;

 

With these in mind I will carry on trying to make my backgrounds look as nice as possible, with the neon-esk citys as inspiration I should be able to capture the true feel of a bright city of lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment