Friday 25 April 2014

Space Girl 3000 - The Timed Animation and Feedback


Because of my sound designers course, I had to get a fully timed animation done by the 1st of April, what you see above is the timed animation that Dan is putting sound to. It is very much unfinished but easy enough for him to work to. 

I had to go into uni for a feedback session and to show what I have done to my fellow students and tutors, I showed them the animation and got the feedback, the following things are what I have to change;

  • The Ending - Need to make it more obvious that Nancy is happy at the end, and that she has both the cake case and the ruined money case.
  • Backgrounds - The backgrounds need to keep up the quality of the first scene
  • Run Cycles - Some run cycles need improving, as do many other movements
These were the key things that I was told to change, however afterwards me and my sound designer Dan went through my animation and made a full list of changes.


I will now spend the rest of the month trying to sort through the changes and hopefully improve on what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment