Saturday 26 April 2014

Space Girl 3000 - Sound Design Update

Now that I have the Timed animation my sound designer presented to me a un mixed version of the full song as well as unmixed Foley and SFXs. Below are links to the separate files;



I am happy with how these have turned out and he has really captured the feel of the animation, however because of his course these are what Dan will hand in for his degree and he will redue most of the SFX/Foley to an updated version of Space Girl 3000 in the following weeks. With this said, because of the work he has done thus far the work load he'll have won't be nearly as much giving me time to do final touches before giving him the finished video. Below is Dan's rendition of Space Girl 3000 with his Music, SFX and Foley;

No comments:

Post a Comment