Saturday 3 November 2012

[Personal] Perspective Drawing


This screen shot is all that remains from my first actual attempt at a small town, this was going to be some concept art towards the untitled project mentioned in the previous post. The drawing is now lost thanks to the wonderful application known as Flash, my favourite of all the adobe applications, sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm.

From doing this atleast I gained experience of doing perspective and that's what matters, I was talking to Anthony Price a few weeks back and he told me I should practice some perspective drawing. I have to say it isn't as difficult as I thought, however when there are alot of lines it can be kind of mind boggling. At some point I will try again at doing perspective drawing, hopefully this time I will remember to save my work regularly.

Some applications just want to watch the world burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment