Wednesday 21 November 2012

[Animation Practice] 20/11/12 - More Lightboxes

Last week was the week that a few people in the class went to BAF, so last Animation Practice lesson was cancelled. So we picked up this week from where we left off last two weeks ago, with Elroy and using the lightboxes to do simple animation tests.

Before lesson started I did a really quick animation test using a actual human character I created which you may recognize from a previous post. Because I plan on doing a keyframed animation at some point in the future I wanted to practice small movement that you wouldn't think to practice, the movement I chose to animate was "turning your head". Here is how it turned out:

NOPE
When the actual lesson started we were informed that we'd be doing a "push and pull" test. However we weren't informed on how many frames to create, as long as they were 2 frames long then we could do as many frames as we needed to create. I chose to use a new character for this exercise, and by new I mean a panda but just fatter than the tiny one I did last time. Here is the animation:

 NO ANIMATION HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment