Wednesday 6 March 2013

[Drawing Class] 14/02/13 - Textures

During this lesson, we were told to go outside for an hour and find textures so in a group; me, Ant and Gary ventured into the City of Leeds in search of surfaces with textures. Here is what I came back with:


After, we were told to turn a part of the texture into a 3D image. A strange task indeed, so the first thing we had to do was choose what image we wanted to make 3D. Because I got alot of grainy textures I only had a few choices, however in the end I ended up going with this one:


I liked this one as I could create a cheese effect with it, making it 3D in an easy way. I tried to re-create the image in photoshop, I don't think it turned out half bad if I am quite honest. Though I was very prompt with 3D shapes and letterings, sessions like these help keep me on my toes when drawing 3D models, buildings and just shapes in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment