Friday 8 March 2013

[Project: Cleaning] Animatic #1 and Feedback #2



The first scene of my animatic is done, the first half is animated, however both animated parts still need alot of work. Especially the kitchen scene, after sorting the script out again I will carry on the animating process and try and get the full animatic finished by the end of either next week or the week after.

Speaking of script, I sent the script to Ged a few days ago to see his response to it, today I received an Email explaining that it still needs alot of work. He told me I need to spent more time on the script and gave me advice on how I could improve the script. He sent me a few ideas for the script to use if I choose: here. However though there were some funny parts I felt it was a bit too crude for my animation, one thing I noticed about his advice was that the narrative of "cleaning a house" was lost to a more "narrative about Sarah (The nympho)". 

I sent him an email back regarding his advice, and told him I respected his advice and ill take onboard some of his suggestions, but felt that instead of changing the script drastically i'd stick to the ideas that I thought was funny and take them with me to the end. I said to myself that if it goes horribly wrong then it's just a learning stone, if it goes right then I can pat myself on the back for a job well done. 

In the end, I ended up changing my script for the last time: here. This is the final script I am making, as I don't want to alter it any more and lose the initial idea, I respect Ged's opinions and with his last email I can tell he respects mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment