Monday 25 March 2013

[Personal] To Ride a Cat

You may have noticed a change of how the blog looks, what with the background changing and logo. Well all that is thanks to one picture I drew over a weekend:


Though the one I have used for the background doesn't have a cat or a cartoon version of me in it, it still has everything else in it. The reason I drew this was because I didn't have a drawing of myself that I was happy with. After I cut my hair and pretty much abandoned my old look, see here. I never drew myself with my new style, I had the older cartoon of me still and transferred that into my current animation. So I drew this, and honestly I really didn't like it, the drawing took me 2 minutes and finding a background full of cats took more time than the actual drawing. So then I drew this, again wasn't happy with it. That drawing was drawn in the early stages of my new drawing style, as you may notice it looking similar to other drawings, however I felt it didn't capture how I am, the room is dark and dreary, so I wanted to make something alot more uplifting  and thus this drawing was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment