Wednesday 20 March 2013

[Project: Cleaning] Voice Recording

I finally have all the lines recorded now, last night I got all of my voice actors together and we recorded everything. Though there were a few minor problems but nothing major. Here is a compilation of all the audio files at once:


One of the problems we faced were accents, everyone had different accents so it may be difficult to understand what they are saying. Here are the names of the characters, the voice actor and their accent:
  • Matt Miles - Gary Shaw - Yorkshire
  • Kim Pickering - Laura Purdy - Yorkshire
  • Scott Keen - Daniel Dunkley - Derbysharian
  • Sarah Pine - Becky Eaton - Brummie
  • Cameron Wray - Luke Foulds - Middlesbrough
Though the fact that some people had stronger accents than others may make a few people confused, I wanted them to have strong accents all along. Though the cities they're from may be different than originally planned, I did want a few of them to have strong accents, as it is a problem that I faced when I first came to University. It would be strange if everyone in the flat was from Yorkshire or London, to get the right feeling of a University flat it has to be people from all over England. During my first year I lived with a Geordie, 2 girls from Lancashire, a boy from Leicestershire and myself from Yorkshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment