Wednesday 6 March 2013

[Project: Cleaning] Character Development

As you may have known from some previous entries, I already know what characters I will be using in this short, as it takes place in the universe of "The Uni-verse of Matt Miles". We were told to create Character Bios for each character in the animation, however since I have had this idea in the back of my mind for a while now I had already created a character profiling for the characters; here. We were told that we were to present our characters to the class, so I put together a presentation to describe each character:


The presentation goes into basic details about the characters, helping get a better idea on how they would react in certain situations, such as cleaning. Each character has a bit of concept art with it and a finished drawing of the character so you know what they look like.

Overall I think everyone likes my character designs, the main point of showing what these characters are like and how they react to things is to show that the characters are Archetypes and not Stereotypes, though each character has their own favourite things to do (Play video games, smoke weed, have sex, read books ect) they each have their own personalities and aren't trademarked geeks for playing games and stoners for smoking weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment