Friday 22 March 2013

[Project: Cleaning] Backgrounds & Animatic Update








Those are the current scenes with either finished animation, animatic or finished Backgrounds. Some animatics are more detailed than others however the animation process is slowly getting there. Now that I have the voices I now know how long I need to have each scene, the only thing I need now is some BGM throughout the animation, however I have some various songs already in place for areas that need music.

You'll notice that there are more Backgrounds in the animation, something I like to do is do the backgrounds first so I know where the characters are going to be, here are some of the backgrounds featured in the animatics above:




Something you may or may not see is the amount of references from video games there are in these backgrounds than the previous backgrounds. I want to make this animation fun and kind of like a game, not just watch the main story but hunt for references and items from various other places.

The animation is slowly getting done, over the Easter Holidays I am going to try and get a good chunk of animation completed, hopefully get all of the animatic done by the end of next week and get a good few backgrounds done as well as animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment