Monday 18 March 2013

[Project: Cleaning] To do list

As everything is slowly piling up, I thought it'd be in my best interest to make some form of to do list, it's not as strict as a schedule but it's getting there. I went on Todoist and created an account, then made a schedule for what I want to try and do within the next few weeks before I start full animation, here is what I have so far:

As far as the animatic is concerned, I will try and get atleast half of them done by this weekend before Easter if not more. I am going to get all of the voices recorded by this weekend too to get a large chunk of the to do list done. The soundtrack will probably be one of the last things I will do, but I am working with my house mate Dan Dunkley to make the soundtrack and create appropriate SFX too.

No comments:

Post a Comment